Total Pageviews

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Hi! Welcome to my world..lymeland

Hello,
Welcome to my world.  It is a world that is much like that of Alice in Wonderland.  It is filled with excitement.  It is filled with color.  It is filled with excitement.  There is a new twist everyday!  It is filled with pain and tears.  It is filled with hope.  What is it I am talking about?  Lymeland.  What might you ask is this?  My daughter was diagnosed with lyme disease in the middle of August 2010.  We truly entered lymeland long before the diagnosis.  Our story is how we arrived here and how our life is going here in this strange land and our road to recovery.  I hope to post many times detailing life in this land that is so foreign to us so that even if you are not part of our land you may know what is like here too!

No comments:

Post a Comment